Dylan Robert Tauber
- e-mail - Contact
- Son of Waves Studios - infinite imaging, multimedia, and music studio
- "Take a moment of truth. . . then copy and paste"
- Based in northern Israel, SWS is commited to digitizing works of spirit and communicating "Double Mirrors" and "Ones and Zeros" Theories.
Son of Waves Studios / Dylan Tauber is an award winning electronic musician, artist, and author, who has been based in NYC, Jerusalem, Miami, a remote island in the south western Pacific, and now in northern Israel. In addition to twelve ambient / electronica / trance music albums, SWS has produced Project Double Mirrors, and runs a network of twenty web sites, an online imaging/photo gallery, and a video archive. Two books were released in 2001. Two e-books were released in 2013. Dylan's music has been featured on over 70 radio stations since 2013, reviewed in over 40 music publications, and his music video "He Loves Carmen Remix (Radio Edit)" was shown on Channel 98 TV in Israel in December, 2017. 11 more Son of Waves Studios music videos were shown on channel 98 TV in Israel, in 2018.
"Son of Waves" : A screenplay / short story by Dylan Tauber, was released on 3/30/18 for free download. An audiobook was released for this "Son of Waves" screenplay on 4/17/18, also for free download. In August, 2018 this screenplay was published as a paperback available on Amazon.com.
Stay tuned and check back at the SWS Network of sites often.
- Bachelor of Arts, Visual Arts, Columbia University, 1996.
- Studied at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1992- 1993.
12 ambient / electronica / trance albums released through Son of Waves Studios, 1996-2018, beginning with Double Mirrors Soundtrack,1996, and all twelve albums with free MP3 downloads. Ten albums are also available on iTunes and Amazon.com
-Produced 18 music videos , all available on SWStudios.net.
-Featured on 69 radio stations , including many stations in Israel, including features on Radio Kol Rega (A national Israel station, 1/9/17), Social Radio (A national Israel station, 1/18/17), and Radio Kol Ramla (1/22/17).
- Over 40 international music publication reviews of "Dolphin Trance" and "Dolphin Trance 2" and "Sounds from Space"
- 11/10/17: Dylan Tauber was Featured in the Yediot Haemaek Israel Newspaper.
- 11/22/17 "He Loves Carmen Remix (Radio Edit)" ranked #1 in the Israel Combo Music chart
- 12/10/17: Dylan Tauber's music video "He Loves Carmen Remix (Radio Edit)" was shown on Channel 98 TV in Israel.
- 1/17/17: "Compilation 2" featured in the culture section of BestOneOnline.co.il, a popular Israel news web site.
- 4,706 fans on internet radio site Jango.com, as of 2/13/18.
- Founded https://303net.com , an electronic music and indie artist portal featuring 300 member artists, live trance radio, and exclusive downloadable tracks.
-"Near Death Experience" album featured in Jamsphere Magazine, 3/12/15.
-"Into the Light" won #1 on the Beat100.com Audio Chart, 2/27/15
"Son of Waves 2.0 Trance Remix " won the #3 spot on the Beat100.com Audio Chart on 1/22/16
-"Dolphin Trance" album featured in Jamsphere Magazine, 9/5/15.
- Worked with eight singers / vocalists on four albums, "Breathe," (2007) and "Near Death Experience." (2015) "Dolphin Trance 2" (2016), and "Sounds from Space" (2017).
- built several extensive multimedia / music studios independently.
- familiar with music software and digital audio/video production techniques.
- compose and digitally produce original synthesizer music independently.
- completed independent study of electronic music at Columbia University, 1995
Digital art/web multimedia experience:
- 1996-2018- own and operate 20 web sites including https://DylanTauber.com, https://SWStudios.net, https://DoubleMirrors.com, https://303net.com, and https://DolphinNet.org See the complete network.
-independently released CD ROM Project Double Mirrors, 1997.
- started own multimedia/web studio, Son of Waves Studios,1997
-worked as multimedia artist at Virtual Jerusalem, an Israeli web company, 1997.
- experienced in the construction of multimedia CD ROM environments- completed Project Double Mirrors, 1996.
- Digital photography / computer art experience since 1994.
- Worked with Macintosh since 1987, with one of the first Macs available.
- proficient in:
Photoshop , Macromedia Director , Shockwave (streaming), Studio Vision Pro , Adobe Premiere, streaming web based multimedia, Bryce , Extreme 3D, Poser, etc.
- completed Photoshop course at Parsons School of Design, 1995
- work featured in DoubleMirrors.com Image Gallery, 1996-2017.
-Picture Book with 80 images from the Double Mirrors gallery published in 2005 with Xlibris.com, and revised in 2018 with Blurb.com.
-worked as photographer at Virtual Jerusalem, an Israeli web company. Photography work of Jerusalem featured, 1997
- work featured in Muse Magazine, 1996.
- Work featured in Columbia Spectator Photo Exhibit, 1994.
- shown work in 4 group exhibitions, Columbia University 1993-95
- proficient in digital imaging- scanning, manipulation, and various output options including IRIS and Dye Sublimation.
- experienced in darkroom color and black and white photography.
- won a Hebrew University photography contest for a photograph of a
protest by ultra-Orthodox Jews, 1993.
-worked as a teaching assistant for Basic Photography class, Columbia Univ. 1994.
- certified PADI scuba diver, and experienced in underwater photography (photographing dolphins).
- staff photographer for The Columbia Daily Spectator, Fall 1993.
- contributing photographer for the Jerusalem Post, 1993
- expressed myself through photography since the age of 5.
- Published "Son of Waves" A short story / screenplay, in March 2018: as an ebook available for free download, on iBookstore, and as a paperback on Amazon.com.
- Published two e-books in 2013: "Double Mirrors," and "The Doorway" available on iBookstore.
- Published two books in 2001 entitled "Double Mirrors," and "The Doorway" with Xlibris.com.
- completed rough draft of book project Double Mirrors, 1996
- associate editor of The Columbia Daily Spectator, summer of 1994.
- staff writer for the Columbia Daily Spectator, 19933994.Specialized in investigative reporting of the security department with several expose's.
- staff writer for The Aizor, the Hebrew University's Overseas Program student newspaper, 1992-1993.
- completed a research thesis at Hebrew University on the role of religious organizations in the absorption of the Ethiopian Jews, 1993.
Other work experience:
- worked for Virtual Jerusalem as a photographer and multimedia production artist, 1997.
- worked as freelance photographer/graphic designer, 1996.
- DJ for pirate Columbia student radio station, 1994.
- worked as a sound man for a band playing every week at The Rock bar in Jerusalem, 1993.
- worked on a kibbutz- Kfar Hanasi in Israel, summer 1992.
- worked as a lab technician, Boston City Hospital, summer 1991.
- volunteered at a local old age home, summer, 1991.
- - travel to remote and beautiful islands
- - photography
- - synthesizer/ electronic music
- - scuba diving
- - swimming
- - dolphins
- - being online
- - Tae kwon Do- member of the Hebrew University Tae Kwon Do team, '92-'93
- - fluent in Hebrew and English
click the Dolphin to return to DoubleMirrors.com
This page was last modified Thursday, 14-Feb-2019 14:31:21 EST